December 2020 Knowledge Newsletter
This challenging time is a perfect time to go within and discover more about yourself. To learn more, ask yourself the questions listed below as they are the key to attaining self-knowledge and manifesting the life you really want.
I want to wish everyone a happy, safe and healthy holiday season and hope 2021 will be a better year for everyone.
The Path to Self-knowledge
Keep a record of your answers and feelings so you can see the changes you make over time. As you look within, likely more questions will arise but this will keep you searching for answers. We incarnate to learn and our learning is never done, no matter our age.
1. If you could do anything you want, what would it be? What is standing in your way to manifesting your dreams? What are you willing to do differently to attain them?
2. What are your core values and beliefs? Our beliefs develop in childhood and determine our choices throughout our lives but they can be altered. Notice if you hold the same beliefs you were taught in childhood? If your beliefs have changed, what have they changed to and what brought about the change?
3. Do you have any special talents such as things you do better than most people? Are you proud of these talents? Do you let others know you have them?
4. How would you describe yourself? Do others see you the way you see yourself? To discover this, ask friends or family how would they describe you to a stranger and ask them to include both your good and bad qualities. Doing this will help you to learn how others perceive you. If there is a discrepancy, is it because you afraid to show people your true nature?
5. What are you most proud of and what are you most ashamed of? Do you seek acknowledgement of your accomplishments from others?
7. Do you love the job or career you are in? If not, why not? What is holding you back from the career you desire? What would you need to do to have what you want?
8. What regrets do you have in your life and are you willing to make amends for your actions? How would you go about making amends?
9. Are you happy with yourself and your life in terms of relationships, social standing, finances, partner, career and other life choices? If not, why not? What would you change and how would you change them?
10. Who or what has impacted or influenced your life more than anyone or anything else? How did this influence change your life for the better?
11. Are you able to forgive yourself and others? Do you take responsibility for your actions or do you blame others when things go badly?
12. A good question to ask if you have had a negative or hurtful experience is “What can I learn from this situation?” Understanding the lesson will prevent you from repeating the same mistake again. Ask yourself what you contributed to the situation rather than just blaming someone else because without taking responsibility we cannot grow.
13. “How does my behavior serve me?” is a great question to ask. It makes you aware of how your repetitive behavior impacts others and assists or prevents you in accomplishing your goals? Behavior patterns are often maintained out of fear, habit or lack of awareness.
14. What legacy do you want to leave when you are no longer around? How are you remembered at the present time?
Now implement your new self-knowledge by making new choices to achieve the life you really want. Be sure your actions are in sync with WHO you are and what you want rather than being influenced by the needs or demands of others and the outside world.
If you are having difficulty looking within and need assistance, please feel free to contact me. I am available for personal, telephone or readings over Skype, relationship coaching at any time by clicking on www.sharoncheney.com or calling me at 505 474-6363 or 514 312-2451.
My books “Love is the Answer: How to Love Yourself, Improve Your Relationships and Find Inner Peace”, “Your Soul: The Roadmap to Your Life” and “Discover Your Psychic Abilities" are available on Amazon in e-book and print formats andhave 5* ratings. My online classes and guided meditations can help you grow spiritually and personally. They are available on my website www.sharoncheney.com.
If you would like to share this newsletter with friends, click on this link http://www.sharoncheney.com/knowledge-newsletter-archives/december-2020-path to-self-knowledge
For new subscribers, previous Knowledge Newsletters are available on my website under Newsletter Archives. If you know anyone who would like to receive this newsletter, please email me their name, email address and where they live and I will be happy to add them to my mailing list.
May your life be filled with peace, love and abundance and showered with blessing throughout the year.